Welcome to a course in Medical Yoga for Hormone Balance.
Glowing Woman - Medical Yoga for Hormonal Balance
Welcome all girls, ladies and gals. This is the yoga that we women need from adolescence and throughout our lives for hormonal balance. Our hormones play tricks on us in different ways during the different phases of life, if it is not PMS, it may be problems getting pregnant or menopausal symptoms.
Hormones are key to our well-being, they control mood, thinking, energy levels, desire and actually shape your personality.
Yoga revitalizes and balances the hormonal system and is also very stress-reducing. When you are in balance, you will access your life force and joy of life!
For those who recognize you in any of the following, this yoga form suits you well:
– Problems with PMS, PMDD (more severe form of PMS), painful periods, irregular or missed periods and PCOS (Polycistic Ovarian Syndrome)
– Menopausal symptoms
– Thyroid problems
– Incontinence problems
This course includes:
- How stress affects our hormones
- The adrenal glands - theory and practice
- Hormone balance - what can we do
- Diet and lifestyle advice for hormone balance
- Yoga and meditation for hormone balance - 4 different yoga sessions with different and meditations
- Pranayama (breathing exercises) for hormone balance
- You get the yoga sessions on paper with you
Stress Reduction and Hormonal Balance
Hormones are the essence of life, controlling mood, thinking, energy levels and desire. This course provides you with dietary and lifestyle advice to create profound hormonal balance and greatly reduce stress.
This course is also recommended for e.g. reduced sex drive, thyroid imbalances, exhausted adrenal glands or other hormonal imbalances. The course is also for those who want to keep their hormonal system young and vital.
Date: January 16 - March 19, 2024
Time: 18:45 - 20:15
Location: Yogin Sthlm (formerly YogaDevi), Tomtebogatan 30, Stockholm, Sweden
Teacher: Viveka Blom Nygren
Price: 2750 kr