Breath is the finest gift of nature
Be GRATEFUL for this wonderful gift
This training is a deepening course after finishing the 1 year Pranayama TTC in the Kaivalyadhama lineage. You can also join if you have been practicing with Sudhir Tiwari for a longer time or if you attended Atmajyoti’s Yoga Teacher Training.
In the training you will have a chance to deepen your own practice and your teaching as well as sharing experiences in this Pranayama Sangha.
We will be a smaller group practicing together both IRL and for those who need to be online we will also do Zoom. We will meet for a 2 hours workshop once a month starting in January 2024.
We will also practice together in the mornings twice a week on Zoom.
You will also have access to Atmajyotis Online channel where many Pranayama classes are found.
– Reflections from previous trainings
– Personal practice
* Philosophical theme for each gathering with inspiration from
– Patanjali Yoga Sutras
– Hatha Pradipika
– Geranda Samhita
– Bagavad Ghita
We will explore what the different texts says about Pranayama / breathing but also go deeper in chosen areas. I will teach most part of the philosophy and we will also invite experts in Hatha Pradipika and Bhagavad Ghita. We will read together and discuss in class.
* Practice part
– Developing and deepening your self practice
– Prep practices
– 2 mornings practices on Zoom every week
– We will learn and chant traditional mantras
– We continue to share our experiences together in the group
* Individual programs
– You will also have access to me during this year for 2 session where we can lay out your program as well as discussing teaching Pranayama
* Pranayama vs Breath work
– We will discuss how Pranayama differs from other forms of Breath works
Dates: January through December 2024
Days & time:
Monday Jan 22, 18:00-20:00
Monday February 19, 18:00-20:30
Wednesday March 20, 17:30-20:00
More dates TBD.
Teacher: Viveka Blom Nygren
Venue: Zoom and IRL in Stockholm, Yogin Sthlm Tomtebogatan 30
Price: 6500 SEK